WordCamp Miami is a conference for anyone working with the web: Bloggers, marketers, students, ecommerce store owners, coders, designers… even kids. Click here to see why you should come to WordCamp Miami.
WCMIA was AMAZING!
WordCamp Miami is one of the longest running WordCamps and one of the largest volunteer-run community tech events in Miami. Join over 800 bloggers, developers, marketers, and kids on March 24-26 for our ninth year!
Latest News Must Read!
- All Tickets Sold Out! Get On The Waitlist!
- Workshops Sold Out! Late Admission Tickets!
- Avalara & WordPress, a Marriage of Compliance
- Less Than 48 Hours Left To Get a WordCamp Miami T-Shirt
- Proudly Thanking Media Temple For Supporting WordCamp Miami
- We Would Like To Thank Setka For Being Our Gold Sponsor
- Flywheel is Coming to WordCamp Miami!
- CaptainForm Attending WordCamp Miami
- Bluehost Brings the WP eCommerce Show to WordCamp Miami
- Final Round of WordCamp Miami Speakers Announced
- Announcing Freelance Workshop Lineup
- Announcing: “Ask The Expert” Sessions